1. Slice the potatoes lengthways.
2. Roast potatoes on a tray with olive oil, rosemary, salt, pepper and 1/2 bulb of garlic.
3. Roast in the oven for 30 min until golden and nearly soft. Remove the rosemary.
4. Sprinkle balsamic vinagar over potatoes and stir around the tray coating all of them.
5. Take out and check seasoning. Serve hot or you can chill for a salad with chopped flat leaf parsley.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (50g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 365 (99%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 40.6g||54 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.6g||28 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 29.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 22.5mg||1 %|
|Potassium 19.3mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.1g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 1.9g|
|Protein 0.2g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 369
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!