1. Place roast beef into the insert of your slow cooker. In a 2-cup measuring cup, mix together all remaining ingredients. Pour over roast beef and set the timer for your slow cooker. (4 hours on High or 6-8 hours on Low)
2. Once roast beef has cooked, remove from slow cooker with tongs into a serving dish. Break apart lightly with two forks and then ladle about ¼ – ½ cup of gravy over roast beef.
3. Store remaining gravy in an airtight container in the refrigerator for another use.
1. Remove balsamic roast beef from slow cooker with tongs into a serving dish. Using two forks, pull roast beef apart.
2. Ladle ¼ – ½ cup gravy over roast beef.
3. Using a fat separator, separate fat from gravy made while cooking balsamic roast beef. Pour gravy into individual dipping bowls.
4. Serve warm.
If you prefer a more pronounced flavor, once the roast beef has been removed, use a fat separator on the gravy and then pour the gravy into a saucepan over medium heat. Simmer until the gravy has reduced by half.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (264g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 435 (71%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 48.4g||65 %|
|Saturated Fat 19.5g||98 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 21.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 163.3mg||50 %|
|Sodium 269.7mg||9 %|
|Potassium 654.9mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.5g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 2.5g|
|Protein 38.9g||56 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 615
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.