1. Cream the butter and sugar together in a small mixing bowl and add the honey, mixing well.
2. Add the bananas and mash them well. Next add the egg and mix thoroughly.
3. In a separate bowl mix the flour, baking soda, oats, cinnamon and salt.
4. Combine the wet and dry mixes and mix well. You should end up with quite a moist mix.
5. Place the finished mix in a greased and floured loaf pan and bake at 175 C for about 45 minutes. Check the loaf is
cooked all the way through by placing a toothpick in the center. When the loaf is ready the toothpick should come out
6. Leave to cool for 10-15 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (90g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!