1. Blend the oats in a food processor or blender.
2. Add half of the banana (chopped), almond milk, cinnamon, and egg.
3. On medium heat, heat up a greased, small pan.
4. Pour 1/3 of the mixture into the pan making sure the mixture is spread on the bottom of the pan.
5. When the top of the crepe is bubbly, it is ready to be flipped. Let cook for 1 minute.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 until all the mixture is used.
7. Chop the other half of the banana and prepare other fruits you want to use as the filling.
8. Arrange the fruit in the finished crepe, fold it and flip it over.
9. (optional) Top the crepes with a dollop of plain greek yogurt, honey, and left over fruit.
Time varies depending on how fast you work.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (70g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 18 (13%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 0.4mg||0 %|
|Sodium 3.1mg||0 %|
|Potassium 259mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.4g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g||16 %|
|Sugars, other 22.3g|
|Protein 4.8g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 137
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!