1. Place banana in a medium bowl and mash with a fork. Add pancake mix and water; stir until blended.
2. Spray large skillet with cooking spray over medium heat. Pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake into hot skillet.
3. Cook pancakes for 2 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
4. While pancakes are cooking, combine berries and jam in small bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir and tehn cook for 1 minute more.
5. Spoon topping over pancakes. Serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (153g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 4 (6%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.5g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 5mg||0 %|
|Potassium 198.8mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 14g|
|Protein 0.7g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 66
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.