1. Preheat oven to 375. Prepare your muffin pans (for me the recipe made 24 baby muffins and 6 regular muffins).
2. Whisk together flours, wheat germ, baking soda, and salt.
3. Cream together butter and sugars with a mixer. Add eggs, beating well after each one.
4. In a separate bowl, mash bananas and stir in milk and vanilla. Add this mixture alternately with flour mixture to the butter mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Fold in blueberries.
5. Bake about 20 minutes for baby muffins and 24 for regular muffins. We let them cool about 15 minutes out of the pan before sampling. Mmmm!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (128g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 111 (36%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.3g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.3g||31 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 196.7mg||61 %|
|Sodium 266.9mg||9 %|
|Potassium 205.7mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.7g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 40.3g|
|Protein 8g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 305
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.