To make banana bread:
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease and flour 9x5 inch pan.
- Combine bananas, sugar, egg, butter, and vanilla extract together in a bowl.
- Stir in the baking soda, flour, and pinch of salt until just mixed.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake at 350F for about 50 minutes - 1 hour (or till toothpick comes out clean).
- Remove from pan and let cool.
To make french toast:
- Heat skillet.
- Cut banana bread into slices.
- Whisk 2 eggs with milk.
- Soak bread in egg wash and fry in skillet.
- Optionally top with syrup, honey, and/or ice cream.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (755g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 3316 (80%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 368.4g||491 %|
|Saturated Fat 233.3g||1167 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 95.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 13.8g|
|Cholesterol 976.5mg||300 %|
|Sodium 30522.3mg||1052 %|
|Potassium 125.5mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 225.8g||66 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 225.8g|
|Protein 3.9g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 4139
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!