Recipe photo from Cooking Classy: http://www.cookingclassy.com/2012/05/banana-bread-pancakes-with-cinnamon-cream-cheese-syrup/
If you have a sweet tooth, these pancakes are sure to hit the spot. Balance their sweetness by serving them with sausage or bacon.
571 cal; 25g total fat; 155mg chol; 965mg sodium; 80g carb; 4g fiber; 10g protein
1. Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together mashed bananas, buttermilk, sugar, butter, egg and vanilla.
3. Add wet mixture to dry mixture; stir just until combined.
4. Heat an electric griddle to 375 degrees or a nonstick skillet over medium-low; coat with nonstick spray.
5. Drop batter by 2 Tbsp onto griddle and cook until bubbles appear and bottoms are browned; about 4 minutes.
6. Flip and cook until brown; about 2 minutes more.
7. Serve with syrup, sliced bananas and chopped toasted pecans.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (357g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 655 (68%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 72.8g||97 %|
|Saturated Fat 44.9g||225 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 19g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.2g|
|Cholesterol 290mg||89 %|
|Sodium 7382.7mg||255 %|
|Potassium 691.6mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 71.8g||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g||21 %|
|Sugars, other 66.6g|
|Protein 11.3g||16 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 968
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.