1. Preheat over to 350 F (177 C).
2. Cream butter until mixed thoroughly.
3. Combine sugar.
4. Add egg and beat until smooth and creamy.
5. Peal and mash bananas and add to mixture.
6. In a separate bowl mix the flour, salt, and baking soda and then add to mixture.
7. Pour into a greased bread pan and allow to set for twenty minutes.
8. Cook for 50 - 60 minutes. Remove and cool on a cooling rack.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (64g)|
|Recipe Makes: 15 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 32 (32%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.5g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 20.5mg||6 %|
|Sodium 4163mg||144 %|
|Potassium 113mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.1g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 14.2g|
|Protein 2.1g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 99
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.