1) Preheat the oven to 390°F And line a 12-bun muffin tin with muffin papers.
2) Mash the bananas and set aside for a moment.
3) Pour the oil into a jug and beat in the eggs.
4) Put the flour, sugar, baking soda and baking powder into a large bowl and mix in the beaten-egg-and-oil mixture, followed by the mashed bananas.
5) Fold in the butterscotch morsels, then place equal quantities in the prepared muffin tin - I use an ice cream scoop and a spatula - and bake in the oven for 18 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (126g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 152 (39%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.9g||23 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.3g||32 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 92.5mg||28 %|
|Sodium 872.6mg||30 %|
|Potassium 148.9mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 59.9g||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 59g|
|Protein 2.6g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 388
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!