1. Cream butter
2. Add light brown sugar, sugar, eggs and mashed bananas.
3. Sift flower, salt and baking soda.
4. Mix dry ingredients alternating with milk in the butter bananas preparation.
5. Pour the batter in a greased bread pan ( 9X5X3 )
6. Bake at 350 F. For about one hour.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (133g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 368 (61%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 40.9g||55 %|
|Saturated Fat 22.7g||114 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.4g|
|Cholesterol 139mg||43 %|
|Sodium 269.4mg||9 %|
|Potassium 140.4mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 53.1g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 51.5g|
|Protein 8g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 602
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.