1. Cream butter, honey and date paste. I use a magimix to do this but you could use a beater.
2. Add eggs one at a time
3. Add mashed banana
4. Dissolve the baking soda in the hot milk and add to mixture
5. Sift in flour ( and baking powder) and fold through mixture
6. Pour your batter into a prepared cake tin (this mix is developed for a large slice tin serving 35-40 children, so you may prefer to use two smaller tins)
7. bake at 180Celsius for approx 20-30 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (53g)|
|Recipe Makes: 35 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 244 (81%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 27.1g||36 %|
|Saturated Fat 17.1g||85 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 71.7mg||22 %|
|Sodium 363.9mg||13 %|
|Potassium 47mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.9g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 13.6g|
|Protein 2g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 302
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!