1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine sugar and butter in mixer, blend at medium speed until blended. Add banana, coconut milk, sour cream and egg whites. Beat until just blended.
3. Combine flour, baking soda and salt. Whisk until blended. Then add 1/2 of the flour mixture into the banana mixture, blend until just combined. Now add the remaining flour mixture, blend until just combined.
4. Optional: fold in mini chocolate chips or nuts.
5. Spoon batter into mini muffin pans coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center of a muffin comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes on wire rack, remove from pans, then cool muffins completely on wire rack.
Note #1: makes ~ 40 mini muffins (2 mini muffins per serving).
Note #2: you can make this in 4 mini loaf pans (5 x 2 1/2 inch) (coated with cooking spray then baked at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until wooden pick comes out clean). This yields 4 servings per loaf.
Note #3: you can also make this in 1 regular bread pan (9-inch) (coated with cooking spray then baked at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until wooden pick comes out clean). This yields 16 servings per loaf.
Ingredient Note: Coconut milk can be found in your dairy section. You can also use almond milk, or rice milk, or regular non-fat milk.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (60g)|
|Recipe Makes: 20 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 34 (23%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.8g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g||11 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 6.4mg||2 %|
|Sodium 103.5mg||4 %|
|Potassium 116.3mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.3g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 26.2g|
|Protein 2.4g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 148
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!