1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream together butter and sugar. I used a hand mixture on low. Add an egg and mix til light & fluffy.
3. In a seperate bowl, mix the mashed bananas and baking soda. Let sit for 2 minutes.
4. Add banana mixture to the butter mixture and blend.
5. Add flour, half a cup at a time, and mix until well blended.
6. With a wooden spoon, fold in chocolate pieces of whatever you'd like. Or go with nuts, or both! Or don't add anything at all. I chilled my chocolate Rolos and Reeces PB Cups in the freezer for a half hour to harden them and make them easier to chop up.
7. Spoon decent sized globs onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. The paper helps to keep the gooey candies from sticking.
8. Bake for 11-13 minutes. I bake for 5 minutes, then rotate the pan, then go another 6 minutes and then just to see if they are golden brown around the edges.
9. I bake about six cookies at a time to make sure they all have enough room to spread out. Takes about 4 rounds.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (59g)|
|Recipe Makes: 20 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 127 (64%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.1g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.8g||44 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 47.2mg||15 %|
|Sodium 2892.3mg||100 %|
|Potassium 69.2mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.9g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 18.5g|
|Protein 0.6g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 199
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.