Made to use for French Toast.
Banana Cream sauce is pretty spot on, though I tried to do a raspberry cream sauce and a raspberry + banana cream sauce.
Seems with the use of raspberries, with them having a higher water content, the mixture is more of a sauce then a cream. So next time I need to do something to thicken the raspberry+banana cream sauce.
- warm the butter in a saucepan on low/med low
- while butter is melting...
- put banana(s), almond milk and maple syrup in a small food processor and mix until texture is smooth.
- then pour banana mixture into saucepan that has the melted butter
- mix and warm for 1-2 minutes
- pour into serving bowl, and let sit for 1-2 minutes and cream will thicken.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (83g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 107 (65%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.9g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.5g||37 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 31.1mg||10 %|
|Sodium 85.7mg||3 %|
|Potassium 231.2mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.5g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 14g|
|Protein 1g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 165
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!