1. Preheat the oven to 350F degrees and line muffin pan with papers.
2. In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
3. In a large bowl beat together the oil, sugars, eggs and vanilla extract.
4. Beat in the milk, then the flour mixture with the mixer on low speed.
5. Fold in the mashed bananas.
6. Spoon the mixture into the lined muffin pan - filled each about 2/3 to 3/4 full.
7. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (1080g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 3622 (75%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 402.4g||537 %|
|Saturated Fat 107.7g||539 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 108.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 162.7g|
|Cholesterol 298.5mg||92 %|
|Sodium 3211.9mg||111 %|
|Potassium 1317.2mg||35 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 295.1g||87 %|
|Dietary Fiber 10.1g||41 %|
|Sugars, other 285g|
|Protein 27.2g||39 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 4837
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!