1. Preheat oven to 425 F. Lay 4 large pieces of aluminium foil on a work surface and mist with cooking spray. Place quarter of sliced vegetables (carrots, bell pepper and zucchini) in center of each piece and top with 1 chicken breast. Season chicken with salt and black pepper.
2. In a blender, add banana, coconut milk, scallions, curry powder, tumeric, cinnamon, cayenne pepper and ginger and process until smooth. Pour banana coconut milk mixture over each chicken breast, dividing evenly. Seal foil packets by bringing together 2 opposite edges and folding them down together, then tucking in other 2 sides. Place packets on a rimmed baking sheet and cook in oven for 25 minutes. Set aside to cool a few minutes before opening.
3. Meanwhile, prepare quinoa: In a medium saucepan, quinoa, 2 cups water, cumin and raisins. Bring to a boil, then cover, reduce to a simmer and cook for 12 minutes or until water is absorbed.
4. Toast cashews and coconut in a dry skillet on medium low. watch carefully, moving them around in skillet until lightly browned and fragrant.
5. Remove Quinoa from heat and gently stir in cashews, scallions and coconut.
6. carefully open foil packets and transfer chicken and vegetables to a plate, spooning excess sauce over top. Garnish with cilantro and serve with quinoa alongside.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (535g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 167 (25%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18.5g||25 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.3g||41 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.5g|
|Cholesterol 136.9mg||42 %|
|Sodium 239mg||8 %|
|Potassium 1638.7mg||43 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 59.4g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8.8g||35 %|
|Sugars, other 50.6g|
|Protein 66.9g||96 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 669
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.