Rich and creamy banana pie with spices. Will please anyone.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Beat together butter, sugar, cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, vanilla and milk.
3. Beat in bananas.
4. Add cinnamon, nutmeg, lemon rind, flour, and cornstarch. Mix in gradually.
5. Mix in pecans and flaked coconuts.
6. Pour into prepared crusts and bake in oven seperately for 45 minutes each.
7. Check often until set.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (188g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16|
|Calories from Fat: 288 (56%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 32g||43 %|
|Saturated Fat 15g||75 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.7g|
|Cholesterol 56.4mg||17 %|
|Sodium 247.7mg||9 %|
|Potassium 171mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 56.1g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 52.9g|
|Protein 3.6g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 514
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!