1. Pray for oven health.
2. Preheat oven to 350º F
3.Grease 9 inch glass pie plate with organic olive oil spray.
4. Using blessed fingers, combine flour, butter, and egg yolks in large bowl.
5. Form crust mixture to inside structure of pie plate using knuckles-make sure all ten of them crack.
6. Bake crust long enough for you to research latest religious hairstyles; approximately 30 minutes or until golden.
7. Heat peanut butter in microwave or an stove until slightly runny. Pour into crust and gently spread to cover entire bottom.
8. Slice bananas with golden axe. Layer on top of peanut butter.
9. Heat Nutella as directed for peanut butter. Spread over banana while reciting John 3:16.
10. Place in freezer(uncovered) for 30 minutes.
11. Slice and serve for all apostles except peter.
12. Read the new testament
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (85g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 153 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17g||23 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.1g||55 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 55.3mg||17 %|
|Sodium 35.4mg||1 %|
|Potassium 241.8mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.7g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 31.1g|
|Protein 5.1g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 304
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.