1. Spray pan with cooking spray and heat to a medium heat
2. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and blend with an immersion blender until batter is relatively smooth and all ingredients are fully mixed
3. Pour batter onto the warm pan to form four medium-sized pancakes
4. Allow to cook until edges start to harden, about three minutes
5. Flip pancakes and allow to cook until batter is no longer runny, about two more minutes
6. Top with syrup, pumpkin pie spice and banana slices and enjoy
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (181g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 58 (25%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.5g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 191.8mg||59 %|
|Sodium 249.4mg||9 %|
|Potassium 405.4mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.6g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 27g|
|Protein 15.2g||22 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 234
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!