* combine first four ingredients in a bowl. Stir well. Stir in 1 tsp vanilla. Press pecan mixture onto bottom of a 7" spring form pan. Set aside.
* beat cream cheese at medium speed with mixer until creamy. Gradually add 3/4 cup sugar and cornstarch, beating well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Stir in mashed banana, half the sour cream, lemon juice, 1 tsp vanilla, 1 tsp cinnamon, and salt. Pour batter into prepared pan.
* bake at 350 for 1 hr or until center is set. Remove from oven. Set aside
* combine remaining sour cream and 2tbsp sugar in a small bowl, stirring well. Spread over warm cheesecake. Return to oven. Bake 10 more minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Cover and chill 8 hours.
* gently run a knife around edge to release sides from pan. Combine 1/4 tsp sugar and 1/4 tsp cinnamon in a small bowl. Sprinkle over cheesecake. Arrange 1 sliced banana on top of cheesecake. Combine caramel sauce and rum in small saucepan, cook over low heat until warm. Drizzle sauce over cheesecake, serve with remaining sauce.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (6751g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 16534 (75%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1837.1g||2449 %|
|Saturated Fat 1018.2g||5091 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 477.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 88.5g|
|Cholesterol 6062.8mg||1865 %|
|Sodium 17251.7mg||595 %|
|Potassium 9518.1mg||250 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1146.8g||337 %|
|Dietary Fiber 24.2g||97 %|
|Sugars, other 1122.6g|
|Protein 352.4g||503 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 22133
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.