1. Fry cubed potatoes in oil till they are golden brown. Keep aside
2. Add the remaining oil in same pan and add the whole cumin and green chillies. Fry till they start to splutter
3. Add the tomatoes and cook till mushy
4. Add the green peas and cook till raw smell is gone
5. Add the cumin powder, coriander powder, red chili powder and ginger paste. Cook till masala starts separating from oil
6. Add turmeric and mix well
7. Add the cabbage gradually and mix well with the spices. Fry fir a few minutes
8. Add potatoes, salt and garam masala powder. Mix well
9. Cover and cook till almost done
10. Add sugar, stir, cover and cook till completely done
11. Serve hot with chapati ( bread) or rice
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (132g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 127 (59%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.1g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.6g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 31.6mg||1 %|
|Potassium 498.3mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.1g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 18g|
|Protein 2.7g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 216
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!