1. Combine mayo, chili garlic sauce, sugar, and rice vinegar in a small bowl; cover and set aside.
2. Combine beaten egg with milk in a shallow bowl; set aside.
3. Combine flour, panko, salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and basil in another shallow bowl; set aside.
4. Bread the shrimp by first coating each with the breading mixture. Dip the breaded shrimp into the egg and milk mixture, and then back into the breading. Arrange the coated shrimp on a plate, and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
5. Heat oil in the deep fryer to 350 degrees. Use the amount of oil required by your fryer.
6. When oil is hot, fry shrimp 2-3 min. or until golden brown. Drain on rack or paper towels.
7. When all shrimp have been fried, drop the shrimp into a large bowl. Spoon about 1/4 cup of sauce over shrimp, and stir gently to coat.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (3106g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 16299 (96%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1811g||2415 %|
|Saturated Fat 145.5g||727 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1111.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 497.5g|
|Cholesterol 960.3mg||295 %|
|Sodium 7340mg||253 %|
|Potassium 2495.8mg||66 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 121.1g||36 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.5g||26 %|
|Sugars, other 114.6g|
|Protein 133.3g||190 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 17066
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.