1. Boil 6 large potatos and then drain and mash, add parmesan cheese, milk and mix well then put aside and keep warm.
2. Cook 6 hot italian sausages add water as needed..
3. Once the sausages are cooked, drain sauerkraut and cook on top of meat in same pan
4. Add onion to sauerkraut, along will garlic pepper and chervil.
5. Now let cook for 20 to 40 min on low.-med.
6 To plate... scoop out two large spoonfuls on to plate.
7. Scoop out two sausages put on to plate.
8. Scoop out the sauerkraut on top of the potatoes
9. Garnish with dill
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (293g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 28 (19%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.1g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 7.3mg||2 %|
|Sodium 1024.1mg||35 %|
|Potassium 712.4mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.5g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.7g||27 %|
|Sugars, other 18.8g|
|Protein 5.4g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 145
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.