Preheat Oven 350°F
1. Mix dry ingredients (baking soda, salt, flour, nuts (if used) and cinnamon).
2. Mix wet ingredients (eggs, oil, sugar, banana/pumpkin and vanilla) together.
3. Combine wet & dry ingredients.
4. Spray a 13x9 pan with non-stick spray and pour in batter.
5. Bake at 350° F for 40 minutes
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (201g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 447 (72%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 49.7g||66 %|
|Saturated Fat 26.6g||133 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.2g|
|Cholesterol 366.6mg||113 %|
|Sodium 12583.1mg||434 %|
|Potassium 201.1mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.8g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 30.1g|
|Protein 14.6g||21 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 625
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!