1. Process biscuits to form a fine crumb. Add melted butter and stir through well. Press mixture into the base and around the sides of a spring form tin and place in the fridge
2. Place gelatine in a cup with ½ cup cold water. Whisk with a fork and set aside
3. Place milk, sugar and vanilla in a pan and heat on low until the sugar is dissolved. Do not boil.
4. Whisk through the gelatine mixture, remove from heat and set aside.
5. Process banana until smooth. Set aside
6. Beat Philly until smooth, slowly adding the milk/gelatine mixture whilst beating. Continue to beat until all milk mixture is added and the mixture is smooth. Add banana and fold through
7. Whip cream until soft peaks form. Fold cream though the banana cream cheese mixture.
8. Pour mixture into the prepared spring form tin
9. Swirl the caramel sauce through the cheesecake mixture so that when you cut the cake it oozes out the sides of the slice.
10. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours
11. Decorate with whipped cream, chopped banana, chocolate and caramel
YUM – DANGEROUS AND DELICIOUS.I have been told this is the best cheesecake!!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (21g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 17 (37%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.9g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 6.8mg||2 %|
|Sodium 5.6mg||0 %|
|Potassium 18.1mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.8g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 6.8g|
|Protein 0.4g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 46
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.