1. Preheat the oven to 160°C. Whizz or process the biscuits until crumbs form. Add the melted butter and process until combined.
2. Press the crumbs into the base of a 22cm springform tin. Refrigerate.
3. Blend the cream cheese, sour cream and castor sugar. Beat in the eggs.
4. Pour the mixture onto the biscuit base. Place on a baking tray and bake for 1 hour. Cool slightly in the oven.
5. For the Bar One topping, melt the chocolate and cream in the top of a double boiler (don’t try to do this without a double boiler
or the chocolate will burn). Stir well until smooth.
6. When smooth, spread carefully over the cheesecake. Refrigerate for a day before serving.
Spread the bar one over the cake when it is still hot so it sets into the cheesecake. If you allow it to cool a bit first, once set the bar one slides off the cheesecake and this is very messy!!!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (196g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 437 (77%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 48.6g||65 %|
|Saturated Fat 25.5g||127 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 14g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4g|
|Cholesterol 277.5mg||85 %|
|Sodium 686mg||24 %|
|Potassium 306.7mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.2g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 20.8g|
|Protein 13.5g||19 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 568
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!