1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheight.
2) Cover the bottom of a roasting pan with salt. On top, lay 3 sprigs thyme,
then 7 golden and 7 candy-stripe beets. Cover with foil and roast for 30
to 45 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes. Peel off skins and cut into small
3) Combine cut beets with chopped thyme, shallot, orange oil, and tangerine
4) Slice remaining beets paper thin widthwise with a mandoline.
5) On a serving plate, scatter watercress and top with marinated beets,
tangerines, goat cheese, and pistachios. Drizzle with basil oil and a bit
of beet marinade. Top with basil leaves and sliced beets.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (58g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 27 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.9g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 7.5mg||2 %|
|Sodium 4886.9mg||169 %|
|Potassium 90.1mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 4.3g|
|Protein 2.5g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 54
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!