1. In a pan, heat the vegetable oil on medium heat and sauté the onion and garlic.
2. Add the chicken, half of the barbecue sauce and cook for 2 minutes until combined. Set aside.
1. Combine the P.A.N. Pre-cooked White Cornmeal with the onion, garlic, cayenne and salt.
2. In a bowl, combine the broth and oil.
3. Next, gradually add the flour, stirring constantly to prevent lumps from forming.
4. Knead the dough for 2 minutes and set aside.
1. Make balls and fill with barbecue chicken.
2. Boil the balls in salt water for 8 minutes.
3. Serve with the remaining barbecue sauce.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (432g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 415 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 46.1g||61 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.1g||60 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 20.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 10.3g|
|Cholesterol 207.8mg||64 %|
|Sodium 839.6mg||29 %|
|Potassium 685.6mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.2g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 19.4g|
|Protein 53.3g||76 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 723
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!