1. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs and mix in flour. Mix until there are no flour clumps.
2. Slowly add water to making sure the mixture is well blended.
3. Add in milk, salt, and butter, mix well.
4. For sweet crepes, add in vanilla extract.
5. Heat skillet at medium heat.
6. Use about 1/4 cup of batter for each crepe, pour into skillet and spread evenly by rotation the pan.
7. Cook for about 2 mins, then flip and continue to cook the other side. Cook both sides until lightly brown.
For breakfast or sweet snack, serve with Nutella and bananas.
For breakfast, try them with Nutella and bananas.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (181g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 220 (60%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 24.5g||33 %|
|Saturated Fat 15.4g||77 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 65.9mg||20 %|
|Sodium 2529.5mg||87 %|
|Potassium 263.6mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.2g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 28.4g|
|Protein 8g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 368
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.