* In a food processor, process 1 1/2 cups of the all-purpose flour, semolina flour, and the salt.
* Add the eggs, water, and oil and process until the dough comes together in a ball.
* Sprinkle a surface with the remaining 1/4 cup flour.
* Knead until dough is smooth, about 8 minutes. Cover with damp towel and rest 10 minutes.
* Divide dough into quarters. Roll each piece flat and run through a pasta machine. Keep other pieces covered with damp towel while working with each piece.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 lb (874g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 lb|
|Calories from Fat: 488 (26%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 54.2g||72 %|
|Saturated Fat 16.2g||81 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 20.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.4g|
|Cholesterol 2115mg||651 %|
|Sodium 3481.8mg||120 %|
|Potassium 1187.7mg||31 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 249.7g||73 %|
|Dietary Fiber 11.1g||44 %|
|Sugars, other 238.7g|
|Protein 99.1g||142 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1910
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.