Cubed chicken breast simmered in a peppery tomato-basil sauce and tossed with angel hair pasta
1. Cube and cook chicken
2. In large pot of salted water, cook angel hair pasta until al dente (8-10 minutes).
3. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Sauté the onions and garlic.
4. Stir in the tomatoes, chicken, basil, salt and hot pepper sauce.
5. Reduce heat to medium and cover. Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until mixture is hot and tomatoes are soft.
6. Toss sauce with hot cooked angel hair pasta to coat. Serve with parmesan cheese.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (288g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 45 (13%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 107.7mg||33 %|
|Sodium 118.2mg||4 %|
|Potassium 648.6mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.1g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 35.6g|
|Protein 34g||49 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 335
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.