1. Combine all ingredients, except flour, in a food blender. Blend until thick paste
2. Mix in flour
3. Heat pan filled with oil on medium to high heat
4. Scoop tablespoon size of the mixture onto the pan
5. Fry approximately 10 minutes on each side
6. Serve with coleslaw (shredded cabbage with mayonaise, lemon juice, garlic salt and pepper) and Israeli salad (finely chopped tomatoes and cucumber)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (242g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 29 (11%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.2g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 29.7mg||9 %|
|Sodium 649.8mg||22 %|
|Potassium 430.5mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.5g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 9.5g||38 %|
|Sugars, other 40g|
|Protein 11.5g||16 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 268
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.