1. Heat oven to 450 degrees. In small bowl, combine red onion, lime juice, and pinch salt and let stand.
2. Heat oil in large skillet on medium. Add yellow onion and 1/4 teaspoon salt and cook, covered, stirring occasionally, until tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook 1 minute.
3. Add beef and cook, breaking up into small pieces, 5 minutes. Stir in Barbecue sauce and tomato sauce and simmer until slightly thickened, 4 to 5 minutes.
4. On rimmed baking sheet, toss chips and half of cheese. Top with beef mixture and sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Bake until cheese has melted, 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Top nachos with scallions, avocado, and picked red onion.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (393g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 573 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 63.6g||85 %|
|Saturated Fat 14.2g||71 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 29.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 15g|
|Cholesterol 63.8mg||20 %|
|Sodium 885.4mg||31 %|
|Potassium 923.6mg||24 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 150.1g||44 %|
|Dietary Fiber 11.9g||48 %|
|Sugars, other 138.2g|
|Protein 32.7g||47 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1302
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!