1. Cut roast in half and place in crock pot. Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Pour sauce mixture over roast. cover; cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours or until roast is tender.
2. Remove roast from cooking liquid; cool slightly. Trim and discard excess fat from beef. Using two forks, shred meat.
3. Let cooking liquid stand 5 minutes to allow fat to rise. Skim off fat.
4. Return shredded meat to slow cooker. Stir meat to evenly coat with sauce. Adjust seasonings if desired. Cover; cook on LOW for 15 to 30 minutes or until meat is hot.
5. Spoon filling into buns and top with additional barbacue sauce, if desired.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (173g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 177 (54%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 19.7g||26 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.9g||39 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 74.8mg||23 %|
|Sodium 541.6mg||19 %|
|Potassium 614.3mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.5g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 15.1g|
|Protein 22.1g||32 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 327
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.