1. Preheat the oven to 300F.
2. Season the ribs with the salt, concentrating most of the salt to the meaty side and not the bony side.
3. Slice in between the bones to cut the racks into individual ribs.
4. Place the ribs on a rimmed half sheet pan, and pour 2/3 of the bbq sauce on tip(about 1 cup). Toss the ribs well, until evenly coated with the sauce. Then place them all meaty side up.
5. Cover the ribs very tightly with foil, and cook for 1 hour and 45 minutes.
6. Remove the foil and baste the ribs with half of the remaining bbq sauce, about 1/3 C. Increase the oven temp to 350F and bake uncovered for another 30 min.
7. Baste the ribs with remaining bbq sauce and bake for another 20-30 minutes, until the bbq sauce is caramelized. They should no longer be saucey and wet but sort of sticky and glazed.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (86g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2 (2%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.3g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1541mg||53 %|
|Potassium 314.8mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.8g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||20 %|
|Sugars, other 11.8g|
|Protein 2.1g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 88
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!