1. Pour half the bottle of BBQ sauce into the bottom of the crock pot.
2. Add all the riblets.
3. Pour the remaining BBQ sauce over the riblets.
4. Add seasonings and brown sugar if using.
5. Mix to cover the pork.
6. Cook on high for 4 hours.
7. When done cooking use a fork to pull the pork apart.
8. Serve on buns with a side of coleslaw and macaroni salad.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2150g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 9 (1%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 93.3mg||3 %|
|Potassium 492.2mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 326.9g||96 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 326.1g|
|Protein 1.7g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1279
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!