1. mix rub ingredients together and let marinate for at least 1 hour.
2. Remove steak from fridge at least 30 min before cooking.
3. When ready, heat all burners of high. Let grill get hot.
4. Place steaks on grill for 3 mins. Turn (on same side) for another 3 mins to get grill marks.
5. Flip steaks and grill for 3 mins. Turn for another 3 for gill marks.
6. Turn middle burns off. Set steaks in center of grill and let cook for 10 mins.
7. Flip steaks and grill for another 7-10 mins.
8. Use meat thermometer to check steak temp. Remove once thickest part of meat reaches 140 degrees.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (694g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1 (3%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1363.4mg||47 %|
|Potassium 49.1mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.3g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 8.9g|
|Protein 0.6g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 38
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!