1. Heat the oil in a skillet and saute the onions on medium heat for around 10 minutes, until they are golden. Don't let them get dark
2. Heat the tortillas in the microwave to soften them. Heat the refried beans, adding water to make a smooth, thin consistency.
3. Smear about 1/3 cup beans onto a tortilla, getting close to the edge. Place a spoonful of the onions down the center. Roll it up and place in a coated casserole dish. Repeat with the rest of the tortillas.
4. Cover the rolled tortillas with the enchilada sauce. Sprinkle on the cheese if you're using it.
5. Bake uncovered for about 30 minutes, or until the sauce is bubbly.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (673g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 435 (23%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 48.3g||64 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.2g||56 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 24.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 10.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 3946.5mg||136 %|
|Potassium 1196.7mg||31 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 301.8g||89 %|
|Dietary Fiber 22.2g||89 %|
|Sugars, other 279.6g|
|Protein 51.3g||73 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1865
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!