1. Melt butter in a heavy bottomed saucepan.
2. Over medium heat, whisk in flour.
3. Continue whisking and cooking for 2 minutes.
4. Slowly add milk, whisking constantly.
5. Cook, stirring frequently, until sauce has thickened, about 10 minutes.
6. Remove from heat and add cheeses, salt and chili powder & garlic powder.
7. Stir until cheese has melted and all ingredients are well incorporated, about 3 minutes.
8. Use immediately or refrigerate up to 3 days
Note: To reheat, place in a saucepan over low heat. Stir frequently
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (321g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 491 (69%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 54.5g||73 %|
|Saturated Fat 34.3g||171 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 15g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 165.3mg||51 %|
|Sodium 1056.4mg||36 %|
|Potassium 370.8mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.1g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 22.1g|
|Protein 34.1g||49 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 711
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!