Try this Beef Ampalaya in Black Bean Sauce recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Add rice wine, light soy sauce, oil and cornstarch to beef. Mix and set aside.
2. Make starch water solution.
3. Sauce: Water, black pepper, sugar, oyster sauce & black beans. Stir and set aside.
4. Stir fry garlic, ginger, beef until brown then set aside.
5. Stir fry ampalaya and onion. Add sauce. Cover and simmer.
6. Add starch solution.
7. Add beef and sesame oil.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (56g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 51 (76%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.7g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 369.9mg||13 %|
|Potassium 41mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.3g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 2.7g|
|Protein 0.6g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 67
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.