- combine soy sauce, lemon juice, cornstarch, brown sugar, garlic and pepper in a small bowl
- Heat 1 T. vegtable oil in large skillet to Med-High
- Add beef stir-fry untill almost cooked 2 min.
- transfer to plate cover to keep warm
- Heat remaining oil in skillet
- Add Onions stir-fry about 5 min till tender
- Add chopped florets and 1/2 cup water
- Cover and simmer for 3 min
- Return beef, add ginger and sauce mixture
- Bring to boil and stir constantly till thickened about 2 min
- Serve over rice
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (400g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 132 (35%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.7g||20 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g||24 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 52.9mg||16 %|
|Sodium 486.3mg||17 %|
|Potassium 1201.6mg||32 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.4g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.8g||23 %|
|Sugars, other 17.6g|
|Protein 38.7g||55 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 372
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.