1. Whisk together the soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, garlic and ginger.
2. Place the beef in a Ziploc bag (or glass bowl), pouring in half of the sauce mixture to coat the beef. Marinate for either 20 minutes on the counter or covered overnight in the fridge.
3. Whisk the cornstarch and water together and add to the remaining sauce mixture.
4. Heat a wok or large sauté pan over high heat, add 2 teaspoons oil and add the beef. Cook for 4 minutes and remove beef to a clean bowl.
5. Add the remaining 1 teaspoon of oil to the pan and cook the broccoli for 2 minutes.
6. Add the beef back into the pan. Make a well in the center and pour in the sauce. Cook until the sauce is thick and everything is heated through, about 2 minutes.
7. Serve over brown rice.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2229g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 303 (28%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 33.7g||45 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.3g||41 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 14.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.7g|
|Cholesterol 190.5mg||59 %|
|Sodium 336.2mg||12 %|
|Potassium 8113.6mg||214 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 79.7g||23 %|
|Dietary Fiber 20.3g||81 %|
|Sugars, other 59.4g|
|Protein 134.2g||192 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1099
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!