1. Slice beef sirloin thinly and mix with marinade. Leave for 10 minutes.
2. Cut Chinese broccoli in twice length of beef. Remove hard part on stick. Cook in boiling water until done. Drain. Set in serving plate.
3. Heat 4 tbsp oil, quickly fry beef for about 2 minutes to just turned brown in color. Remove beef and drain.
4. Heat 2 tbsp oil, sauté ginger for 1 minute. Return beef to wok. Add oyster sauce, salt, and sugar. Stir for 1 minute and mix well.
5. Place beef on broccoli. Serve.
The key to making this dish is to keep beef tender and moist. If you don’t have meat tenderizer, you can use cornstarch instead.
Do NOT overcook it.
Stir fry quickly over high heat can cook the food in short time while keep it moist and crispy.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (236g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 289 (69%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 32.1g||43 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.1g||45 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.4g|
|Cholesterol 65mg||20 %|
|Sodium 1023.1mg||35 %|
|Potassium 611.9mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.4g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 3.2g|
|Protein 26.4g||38 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 418
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!