1) In medium bowl, whisk together Hoisin sauce, Mirin, rice vinegar, sesame oil and 2 tsp. sesame seeds to combine. Transfer half (about 1/2 cup) to small measuring cup.
2) Cut flank steak into 3"x 4" strips, add to bowl and toss to coat; let sit 15 minutes.
3) Meanwhile, heat grill to medium-low. Thinly slice 1 scallion and set aside for serving. Quarter remaining 7 scallions lengthwise, then trim to 6" long. Trim asparagus to 6" long. Toss scallions and asparagus in olive oil.
4) Perpendicular to 4" side of 1 strip of steak, place 1 scallion quarter and 1 asparagus stalk. Roll and square steak with toothpick through vegetables. Repeat with remaining meat and vegetables.
5) Grill, covered, basting twice with reserved marinade, until lightly charred and just cooked through, about 2 minutes per side.
6) Remove toothpicks and serve sprinkled with sliced scallions and remaining sesame seeds.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (157g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 78 (43%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.7g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||13 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 23.6mg||7 %|
|Sodium 207mg||7 %|
|Potassium 369.2mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 6.8g|
|Protein 14.3g||20 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 180
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!