1. Trim fat and cut brisket to fit in cooker. Place onions, bay leaf and brisket
2. Combine beer,chili sauce, sugar, thyme, salt, pepper, and garlic; pour over brisket.
3. Cover, cook on low for 10 to 12 hours or high for 5. To 6 hours
4. Transfer meat to platter and keep warm
5. Measure 2 1/2 cups juices and place in sauce pan
6. Combine cornstarch and water, add to sauce pan
7. Cook and stir until thick and bubbly. Cook for 2 or more min.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1666g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2727 (53%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 303g||404 %|
|Saturated Fat 179.1g||895 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 100.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 9.8g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 8490.5mg||293 %|
|Potassium 4772.3mg||126 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 700.1g||206 %|
|Dietary Fiber 63.8g||255 %|
|Sugars, other 636.3g|
|Protein 52.2g||75 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 5182
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!