1. Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, gas mark 4. Grease a 28cm x 23cm ovenproof dish.
2. In a large saucepan fry the garlic and onion and mashrooms in the oil for 5 minutes.
3. Add the meat and cook for 5 minutes until brown all over.
4. Add the sauce, tomato puree, water, oregano and basil. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
5. Pour a third of the meat sauce into the ovenproof dish, then cover with a layer of lasagne. Spread half the ricotta and mozarella cheese over the lasagne.
6. Repeat the layers, ending with the meat sauce. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and cover with foil.
7. Bake the lasagne in the oven for 50 minutes. Remove the foil and continue baking for a further 10 minutes.
8. Leave to stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Serve with a crisp green salad.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (562g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 456 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 50.6g||67 %|
|Saturated Fat 19.4g||97 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 23.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.5g|
|Cholesterol 181.1mg||56 %|
|Sodium 1221.6mg||42 %|
|Potassium 1264.5mg||33 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 51.5g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g||15 %|
|Sugars, other 47.8g|
|Protein 54.1g||77 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 874
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.