1. Heat oven to 400 degrees. Stir soup and milk in small bowl until smooth.
2. Cook beef in skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to seperate meat. Pour off fat. Stir in sauce.
3. Layer 1/2 beef mixture, 3 noodles and 1 cup soup mixture in 2-qt. shallow baking dish. Top with 3 more noodles, remaining beef mixture, remaining noodles and remaining soup mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover baking dish.
4. Bake 30 min. or until hot. Uncover baking dish.
5. Heat broiler. Broil 4" from heat 2 min. or until cheese is golden brown. Let stand 10 min.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (264g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 161 (40%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17.9g||24 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.1g||30 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 84.8mg||26 %|
|Sodium 741.8mg||26 %|
|Potassium 614.5mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.6g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 36.4g|
|Protein 21.5g||31 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 407
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!