1) Cook Egg noodles as indicated on the package. Try to get them al dente. Reserve. You can put some olive oil to prevent them to stick togheter.
2) Cook onions in some olive oil a few minutes until golden. Add garlic and hot peppers. Cook more.
3) Add flour and mix.
4) Add broth and Worcestershire sauce.
5) Add brocolis in and cook. Add a lid to the pan for 2-3 minutes.
6) Meanwhile, in a different pan, cook the mushrooms and red peppers.
7) Add the beef in the sauce-brocoli pan.
8) When the beef is cooked (this should only take a couple minutes), add the grated cheese and mix
9) Add the cooked egg noodles and mix
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (372g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 348 (51%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 38.7g||52 %|
|Saturated Fat 20g||100 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol 155.3mg||48 %|
|Sodium 815.7mg||28 %|
|Potassium 845.6mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.4g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 33.9g|
|Protein 46.9g||67 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 688
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!