Beef & pepper flatbread served with tomato garlic pasta.
1. Preheat oven to 350. In a medium skillet, over medium-high heat, add the meat, salt, and pepper. Cook until no longer pink, about 5-6 minutes and drain.
2. Place the 2 pieces of flatbread on a cookie sheet and spread 2 tablespoons pizza sauce on each piece of flatbread. Spread 1 cup of cheese on each piece of flatbread.
3. Evenly divide the sliced tomato, cooked ground beef and banana peppers over the two pieces of flatbread. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
4. In a large skillet over medium heat, add the oil and butter. Add the garlic and cook for one minute.
5. Add the cooked pasta, tomatoes and parsley and toss to coat. Serve pasta and flatbread together.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (450g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 525 (49%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 58.3g||78 %|
|Saturated Fat 21.8g||109 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 27.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.8g|
|Cholesterol 194.7mg||60 %|
|Sodium 929.3mg||32 %|
|Potassium 739mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 84.9g||25 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 82.3g|
|Protein 49.4g||71 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1062
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.